Spamihilator examines every approaching email and connects your email client to the internet. Bad mail that isn’t necessary did make filtered out. The entire operation takes place in the background.
Thomas Bayes, an British mathematician from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines the Spam-probability of each email. This filter is trainable! It will therefore be even more aware of your messages than you are. As a result, acknowledgement rates did rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail / Operative, etc. Pop and Imap balances, as well as stable relations, are supported.
Frames for spam recognition:
- More than 98 % of all incoming email emails are recognized by the Learning Filter. To permanently raise the acknowledgment fee, used the Training Area.
- Additionally, you you specify specific text that frequently show up in phishing emails. These words will be searched for by the Spam-word-filler.
- Coming messages are filtered for relationships to email web by the reference screen.
- To identify unwelcome majority post, the Dcc-filter connects to the Ncc Network.
- Skylights version of Spamihilator 1.7.0
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2000,
- Using Panels 2003
- Windows Vista,
- 8 Skylights
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- 2 September 2023, a Friday
- . Michel Kramer