The anti-malware program Roguekiller was created in C ++. Basic trojan and some more sophisticated challenges, such as rootkits and worms, can both be detected and eliminated by the use. Roguekiller employs a variety of methods, including strategies and signature finding, to identify trojan.
Included are the following key characteristics:
- Stop nefarious software from running.
- halt malignant software.
- Malicious Dlls should be removed from systems.
- malignant hidden steps can be found and eliminated.
- Malicious autostart submissions, such as Startup documents and Tasks Scheduler( 0. 1 / 2. 0 ), can be found and removed.
- Registry hijacks can be found and removed, such as Shell / Load entries, extension associations, and Dlls.
The appropriate languages are supported by Roguekiller: French, English, Czech, Portuguese, and Polish.
- Panels version of Roguekiller 184.108.40.206
- Windows 8.
- Windows Xp,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 7, etc.
- 10 Panels
- most recent revision:
- September 20, 2023, a Tuesday
- Software Adlice